Thursday 3 December 2009

Equipment and software I will be using












This is a program installed on the apple macs called Final cut pro this will allow me to upload the filming that I will record on the camcorder and rearrange shots, putting effects on them such as dissolve, fade in/ out and much more. It will also help with fading out the music, it is relevant in my opening for the editing phase.


















This is also a program installed on the apple mac, called Live Type; this will help me in the editing phase, it will allow me to create title scenes to draw the audiences attention to the opening and have a selection of moving fonts to make it look professional and creative.

















This is the Apple mac that has the software needed to create my opening, it helped me with the research and uploading of various you tube clips, without equipment like this then making my opening would not be possible.





This is a Tripod this will be used within filming to get steady shots, and make the camcorder stable, this makes it look professional, it also helps when panning for it allows the camcorder to move on a pivot and still keep it steady, this is effective when panning and zooming in.



















Lastly was the camcorder, this will be used to record the shots needed, I do not have to make it sequential for when it comes to the editing I can rearrange the shots/filming.

No comments: