Thursday 7 January 2010

Audience feedback

I showed my opening to 10 people of ages 15 and above, as I feel that this is the target audience of my opening. This was their response:


























































































































































These were the above results of the nine questions I asked, it gave me a positive feedback and most liked my opening and felt that it showed necessary conventions of a thriller; most of all suspense. The majority said that they would classify my film a 15 and that after watching my opening would be intrigued into watching the film. I also got positive feedback on my title scene at the end of my opening, as they said that by replacing the letter with the symbol of justice was a good effect. I was very happy with this feedback and enjoyed creating this task. :)

No comments: